In 1926 G.C. Pillinger & Co. designed and patented the first automatic water pumping plant, known as the ‘Bruston Pumping System’.
The pumping division of Pillinger & Co. was acquired by K.G. Norman in 2003 and KGN Pillinger was established.
To date, KGN Pillinger continues to expand and operate from 30,000 sq. ft. modern premises in Croydon, Surrey. Our work ethic and attention to detail remains at the core of the company and with a progressive investment policy KGN continues to lead the field in design, manufacture and service of bespoke water pumping equipment