Our booster sets are designed to increase the pressure of the cold/hot water services within a building, where the existing incoming mains or feed tank is not capable of supplying sufficient system pressure.
The range incorporates efficient inverter driven variable speed pumps. Unlike some other manufacturers, we only incorporate quality products and insist on inverter drives on each pump of our booster sets for variable speed applications.
Our variable speed booster sets are designed and manufactured for use in residential, commercial, industrial and water utility applications.
By adjusting the pump’s motor speed to the building’s flow requirements, the power consumption is dramatically reduced when compared to a fixed speed motor control.
- Pump performance range extended by shared duty operation
- Compact and bespoke design for custom fit installation
- Variable speed for optimum running costs
- Commercial properties
- Retail developments
- Apartment blocks
- Water utilities
- Leisure centres
- Single dwellings
- Light industrial units
- Schools & Universities
- Stainless steel base frame
- Booster Sets available inside kiosks
- 316L stainless steel pipework as standard
- Individual motor mounted inverter drives on each pump
- Break tanks, filters and associated ancillary items available
- Single (EV) or Multiple (AV) BMS volt free contacts available
- Optional remote telemetry system to send fault signal alert via SMS text or telephone line
- Slow Fill system to prevent water surge following a power cut or if the unit cuts out due to low water level (AV)
- Anti-vibration mounts and flexible connections offered as standard to reduce noise transmission in the building